Getting a flat stomach through a regular exercise is not easy. Even slender people have a problem with getting and maintaining a perfect stomach shape. But with a few changes in your nutrition, this can be achieved.
What you should pay attention to:
- Eat more foods containing fiber – this prevents bloating;
- Increase the intake of antioxidants – they are improving the efficiency of exercising;
- After exercising eat foods rich in protein – helps with speeding up the metabolism;
The best ingredients for achieving flat and tight stomach muscles are:
- Almond contains all three of the components which are desirable for the flat stomach. Although it has a high caloric value, it is still a diet food because it provides energy, regulates blood sugar and prevents hunger;
- Eggs are a perfect source of protein. When you eat eggs for breakfast you will feel satiated for a long time. They are far better alternative that the breakfast containing complex carbohydrates (bread and various pastries);
- Soy is rich in antioxidants, fiber and protein. It’s a great substitute for cow’s milk or meat;
- Apples are very effective in the fight against obesity. Eat 2-3 apples a day and you will feel a significant shift in your dietary regimen. Apple is very rich in fiber and contains a lot of water so effectively speeds up the metabolism. In addition, it is an excellent antioxidant;
- Wild berries (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry) are an excellent source of fiber, making it perfect for dietary regimen or help with weight loss. Eat around 30g a day of fruits and your body will absorb fewer calories from other foods you consume. These foods, as powerful antioxidants, are increasing the effect of workout by regulating the bloodstream, thus having positive effect on the muscles;
- Yogurt is the least caloric dairy product that contains a high percentage of calcium. It is excellent at preventing bloating or constipation of your stomach. Drink about 300 ml of yogurt a day with a combination of fresh fruit and you will have a perfect stomach and excellent dietary meal;
- Seafood (especially salmon, tuna and mackerel) are containing omega-3 fatty acids. They stimulate the metabolism and accelerate the burning of food. Fish and seafood are a treasure trove of protein and by far the best friends of a flat stomach;
By regularly consuming the aforementioned ingredients you are accelerating the effectiveness of your nutrition and physical activity. Finally achieve your long desired goal: straight and perfect look of your stomach.