We know its a silly name, but trust us – its delicious. The seductive taste of the pumpkin combined with cinnamon, gluten-free and with a straw in a glass. Enjoy!
- 2 cups of filtered, clean water
- 1/2 cup of raw nuts (before use put them in a warm water for half an hour)
- 1 cup of grated pumpkin
- 1 ripe banana
- 2-3 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon of grated cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of grated walnut
- 2-3 ice cubes
How to prepare: Throw all ingredients (except the ice cubes) in a blender and grind it for 30 to 60 seconds until it becomes creamy. After this add ice cubes and turn the blender for additional 10 seconds, while the shake has cooled. Serve it in glasses and sprinkle it with cinnamon. If you do not like bananas, try adding half an avocado.